WHY A BID FOR THIS AREA?
The area proposed for this new BID has seen massive change in recent years. The number of people living and working in the area has increased significantly and will continue to rise as several large development initiatives are completed.
Businesses have told us that staff wellbeing and being a sustainable, responsible business are very important areas of their work. The BID would look to add to the fantastic work already taking place on such issues.
Following the first stage of consultation, businesses have been sent a draft Prospectus which outlines how projects would be delivered if the initiative is successful. They include:
· Marketing the area and creating an identity for it
· Improving the public realm
· Ensuring that the businesses have a strong and effective voice
· Aiming to make the area accessible to all
· Ensuring the area is safe and free from anti-social issues
To read our draft prospectus please click here.