WHY A BID FOR THIS AREA?
The area proposed for this new BID has seen massive change in recent years. The number of people living and working in the area has increased significantly and will continue to rise as several large development initiatives are completed.
Businesses have told us that staff retention, staff wellbeing and being a sustainable, responsible business are very important areas of their work. The BID would look to add to the fantastic work already taking place on such issues.
Following the first stage of consultation, businesses were sent a draft Prospectus in October 2019. Following further consultation, the proposed project themes have been refined to reflect the priorities of the businesses within the area:
· Creating and promoting a vibrant place
· Connecting and representing businesses
· Improving sustainability and the environment
· Creating and maintaining quality space
· Building a safe and caring community
To read more on what the BID could achieve please click here